adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 11th. adToken has a market cap of $44.96 million and approximately $1.06 million worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, adToken has traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar. One adToken token can now be bought for $0.0749 or 0.00000904 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012395 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $107.58 or 0.01297240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021101 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012095 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00050049 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.04 or 0.00289888 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00107100 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002670 BTC.
adToken Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
Buying and Selling adToken
adToken can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy adToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adToken must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy adToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.