Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded down 12.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Over the last seven days, Adzcoin has traded down 21.2% against the dollar. One Adzcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0539 or 0.00000635 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. Adzcoin has a total market cap of $2.35 million and $8,244.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $610.18 or 0.07182680 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002955 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00025300 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00035144 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00024044 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016987 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004331 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adzcoin plans to replace traditional online advertisin with a decentralized blockchain based system that will empower website administators and allow users to support content they enjoy by chosing to view certain ads instead of blocking all of them. “
Buying and Selling Adzcoin
Adzcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Adzcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adzcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adzcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.