Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Over the last seven days, Aeon has traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Aeon has a total market cap of $47.00 million and approximately $84,770.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeon coin can now be bought for about $3.04 or 0.00036267 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $237.10 or 0.02830820 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021769 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00034708 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011818 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 58.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002743 BTC.
Aeon Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.