Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Aeron has a total market cap of $20.54 million and approximately $903,336.00 worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeron token can now be bought for approximately $1.58 or 0.00018942 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z, Binance and Gate.io. In the last week, Aeron has traded 4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004634 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $108.78 or 0.01304400 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021422 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012027 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00050606 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,019.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001617 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.78 or 0.00297136 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00107108 BTC.
Aeron Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, EtherDelta, Mercatox, Bit-Z, Binance, Tidex, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Aeron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.