ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 11th. One ALIS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.34 or 0.00004045 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta, YoBit and CoinExchange. ALIS has a market capitalization of $12.95 million and $33,880.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ALIS has traded down 26.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012594 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004638 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $108.22 or 0.01303010 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021451 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012067 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,549.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002832 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00050187 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.76 or 0.00298137 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00109160 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.