Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Ambrosus token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.50 or 0.00006101 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Binance. In the last week, Ambrosus has traded 15.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ambrosus has a total market cap of $72.99 million and approximately $1.44 million worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012149 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.07 or 0.01294020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021067 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00049560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00107552 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.05 or 0.00278566 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002654 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ambrosus project aims to improve the global food supply chains by creating an ecosystem where the team can record the entire history of products and execute commercial transactions accordingly. Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, Ambrosus is building a community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products. “
Ambrosus Token Trading
Ambrosus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Ambrosus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ambrosus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ambrosus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.