Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Aragon has a total market cap of $112.00 million and approximately $309,257.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Aragon has traded 20.2% lower against the US dollar. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for $4.20 or 0.00051078 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012224 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.76 or 0.01298900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00049790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00107904 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.16 or 0.00281836 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002672 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.