ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 11.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 11th. ArtByte has a market capitalization of $10.19 million and approximately $90,357.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ArtByte has traded down 2.3% against the dollar. One ArtByte coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0129 or 0.00000156 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $153.04 or 0.01854520 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004379 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006203 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00026992 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00040360 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004821 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002193 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00034308 BTC.
ArtByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.