AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 11th. AsiaCoin has a total market cap of $8.87 million and $9,624.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, AsiaCoin has traded down 8.7% against the US dollar. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0068 or 0.00000082 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $152.33 or 0.01849690 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004409 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006203 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00026873 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00039946 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004760 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00034311 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.