ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. In the last week, ATBCoin has traded 9.1% higher against the US dollar. One ATBCoin coin can now be bought for $0.39 or 0.00004721 BTC on major exchanges including BTC-Alpha, TOPBTC, HitBTC and YoBit. ATBCoin has a market cap of $16.08 million and approximately $2.35 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,343.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,261.10 or 0.15184400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00049588 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.15 or 0.00339207 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00031016 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00028592 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $150.02 or 0.01802630 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004603 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002349 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ATB coin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to solve some of the most pressing issues in the current crypto landscape, such as scalability, energency efficiency and more. ATB coin features some of the most recent technologies in the blockchain space such as the SegWit update and Lightning Network making it more efficient, flexible, and agile. ATB coin comes with an array of lightweight and user-friendly wallets—for desktop, iOS, Android, and web.”
Buying and Selling ATBCoin
ATBCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, TOPBTC, Exrates, YoBit and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATBCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.