Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 11th. Atmos has a total market capitalization of $7.34 million and $7,904.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Atmos has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. One Atmos coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0731 or 0.00000878 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.37 or 0.00351843 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003588 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00070884 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008462 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Atmos Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Buying and Selling Atmos
Atmos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Atmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atmos must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.