AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One AudioCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0068 or 0.00000081 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, AudioCoin has traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar. AudioCoin has a market cap of $5.83 million and $6,112.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.60 or 0.00561055 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007909 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010273 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009851 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.55 or 0.00149349 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00042747 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
AudioCoin Coin Trading
AudioCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to purchase AudioCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AudioCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.