Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. In the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded up 14.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Auroracoin coin can now be purchased for about $1.69 or 0.00019953 BTC on popular exchanges including ISX, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Auroracoin has a total market cap of $14.65 million and approximately $28,004.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001224 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.69 or 0.00078900 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000225 BTC.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, ISX, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Auroracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.