Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded down 6.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. During the last week, Aventus has traded down 16.5% against the US dollar. One Aventus token can now be bought for about $2.18 or 0.00026435 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Gatecoin, EtherDelta and OKEx. Aventus has a total market capitalization of $13.09 million and $309,195.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012535 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004620 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.92 or 0.01307620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021147 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012163 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00049548 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 639.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.99 or 0.00302822 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00107546 BTC.
Aventus Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Aventus Token Trading
Aventus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Bitfinex, Mercatox, OKEx, HitBTC, Ethfinex and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aventus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.