Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Bela has a total market capitalization of $5.75 million and approximately $21,415.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bela coin can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001700 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Poloniex. During the last week, Bela has traded down 14.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.20 or 0.01832900 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004364 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006156 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009289 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00026904 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00039890 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004727 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002183 BTC.
Bela Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Belacoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency, based on Litecoin. It was created to increase funding and awareness for chartity organizations that are dedicated to helping children. “
Bela Coin Trading
Bela can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase Bela directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bela must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.