Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Bismuth coin can now be bought for approximately $1.41 or 0.00017000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. Bismuth has a total market capitalization of $10.70 million and approximately $1,687.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bismuth has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003450 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009999 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 45.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000560 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is not currently possible to buy Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.