bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last week, bitCNY has traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar. bitCNY has a total market capitalization of $34.95 million and approximately $46.95 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One bitCNY token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00001992 BTC on exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Coinbene, BitShares Asset Exchange and AEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012793 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $109.41 or 0.01314140 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021478 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012032 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00050693 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,381.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001773 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.92 or 0.00299348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00107241 BTC.
bitCNY Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
bitCNY Token Trading
bitCNY can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange, AEX, Coinbene and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase bitCNY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitCNY must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase bitCNY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.