Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 11th. Bitcoin Atom has a total market cap of $0.00 and $15,790.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Atom has traded up 12.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Atom coin can currently be bought for about $27.32 or 0.00322466 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including bitFlyer, Mercado Bitcoin, BTCC and AidosMarket.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012656 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $114.56 or 0.01352920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004628 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021227 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011817 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00050570 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.79 or 0.00316340 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00108096 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002638 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Profile
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
Bitcoin Atom can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Quoine, Huobi, Upbit, GDAX, BitMarket, Gate.io, BitGrail, Independent Reserve, BTCBOX, BTC Markets, TOPBTC, Mr. Exchange, xBTCe, LakeBTC, CEX.IO, AEX, Coinrail, Livecoin, AidosMarket, BTCC, BTCTurk, Foxbit, Kucoin, Exmo, EXX, YoBit, HitBTC, Zaif, Mercado Bitcoin, CoinEgg, Coinone, BL3P, OKEx, CoolCoin, Fisco, Bitbank, Bithumb, ACX, BitBay, Bit-Z, Bitso, Bitfinex, GetBTC, bitFlyer, Gatecoin, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Coinnest, BTC-Alpha, OEX, Paribu, Gemini, BitMEX, Negocie Coins, Poloniex, WEX, Bittrex, Luno, Kraken, CoinsBank, QuadrigaCX, BtcTrade.im, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bitonic, ZB.COM, Coinbene, Korbit, Coinsquare, Tidex, Bibox, OkCoin Intl., Binance, Lbank, DSX, RightBTC, itBit, Bitstamp, Coinfloor and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcoin Atom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Atom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.