Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 28.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Bitcoin Lightning has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $200,004.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Lightning has traded 123.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can currently be purchased for approximately $7.11 or 0.00087500 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, CoolCoin, CoinEgg and Coinsquare.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004647 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.40 or 0.01312560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021309 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00049437 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 876.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002002 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.67 or 0.00301568 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00108463 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Trading
Bitcoin Lightning can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LakeBTC, Coinone, Bittrex, CEX.IO, Bit-Z, CoolCoin, Poloniex, ZB.COM, Bitfinex, Gemini, Paribu, BitGrail, itBit, AidosMarket, Exmo, Bibox, Coinfloor, Quoine, bitFlyer, Zaif, Fisco, QuadrigaCX, Gatecoin, xBTCe, Coinsquare, Livecoin, CoinEgg, CoinFalcon, CoinsBank, TOPBTC, Huobi, Gate.io, Binance, GetBTC, Bitcoin Indonesia, BL3P, Bitso, BCC Exchange, Allcoin, BitBay, Tidex, BitMEX, BTCBOX, GDAX, Bitonic, OEX, Bitbank, Bitstamp, EXX, GOPAX, Luno, WEX, Foxbit, Bithumb, Kucoin, OKEx, AEX, BX Thailand, YoBit, Korbit, RightBTC, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Liqui, BtcTrade.im, Kraken, Upbit, ACX, BTC Markets, Coinrail, Lbank, BTCC and Negocie Coins. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcoin Lightning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Lightning must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.