Bitcoin Plus (CURRENCY:XBC) traded up 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 11th. Bitcoin Plus has a total market capitalization of $7.03 million and $50,385.00 worth of Bitcoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Plus has traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Plus coin can now be purchased for approximately $66.95 or 0.00789588 BTC on exchanges including BX Thailand, Binance, Coinrail and Bitfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00086539 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00107034 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00052066 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004288 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00036600 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00115821 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000189 BTC.
Bitcoin Plus Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Plus is a Bitcoin advance adding features such as proof of stake with a 10% annnualised interest rate. “
Bitcoin Plus Coin Trading
Bitcoin Plus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WEX, OEX, YoBit, Coinroom, BitBay, Gate.io, ZB.COM, Bitcoin Indonesia, BTCC, Liqui, Bibox, Bitfinex, CoinsMarkets, QuadrigaCX, bitFlyer, Livecoin, Kraken, Negocie Coins, Paribu, Gemini, Coinrail, Gatecoin, Mr. Exchange, Quoine, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Bitonic, Coinnest, HitBTC, Coinone, BitMEX, Korbit, BitGrail, GetBTC, Bit-Z, BL3P, Koinex, Foxbit, Fisco, BTCTurk, CoinEgg, Coinfloor, Tidex, OKEx, CoinExchange, Lbank, Poloniex, Allcoin, Independent Reserve, CoolCoin, Mercado Bitcoin, Exmo, Coinsquare, BCC Exchange, RightBTC, CEX.IO, Gatehub, CoinsBank, GDAX, Bittrex, Luno, EXX, Huobi, Bitbank, Binance, Kucoin, Bitstamp, Bithumb, BTC Markets, ACX, itBit, Zaif, AEX and BTCBOX. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Plus must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.