Bitcoin White (CURRENCY:BTW) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 11th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin White has traded down 45.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin White coin can currently be bought for about $0.23 or 0.00002722 BTC on major exchanges including ZB.COM, Kraken, Coinrail and Poloniex. Bitcoin White has a market cap of $0.00 and $54,826.00 worth of Bitcoin White was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.61 or 0.00104096 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00047582 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 75.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005404 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00016523 BTC.
About Bitcoin White
According to CryptoCompare, “BitcoinWhite is a project by an anonymous development team that aims to build a more efficient version of BTC. It feautres a DPoS consensus mechanism. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin White
Bitcoin White can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, RightBTC, xBTCe, OEX, DSX, bitFlyer, CoolCoin, Coinnest, itBit, Quoine, Exmo, Negocie Coins, BTCTurk, Paribu, CoinEgg, Fisco, BitBay, Mr. Exchange, Poloniex, BtcTrade.im, Coinfloor, ZB.COM, Bibox, LakeBTC, TOPBTC, EXX, Coinone, Bittrex, Coinbene, WEX, Bitcoin Indonesia, BitMarket, Bitstamp, ACX, CoinsBank, Huobi, CEX.IO, GDAX, BitMEX, YoBit, Binance, Gatecoin, Zaif, Luno, Liqui, Lbank, QuadrigaCX, Bitfinex, GetBTC, OKEx, BX Thailand, Coinrail, BTCBOX, Upbit, Coinsquare, Livecoin, BitGrail, Korbit, Cryptopia, Bithumb, Independent Reserve, HitBTC, Bitonic, Bitso, OkCoin Intl., Bitbank, Foxbit, BL3P, Kucoin, Mercado Bitcoin, BTC Markets, Kraken, Gemini, Bit-Z, BTCC, AEX, Gate.io and AidosMarket. It is not presently possible to buy Bitcoin White directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin White must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin White using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin White Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin White and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.