BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. In the last week, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded 17.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a total market cap of $20.77 million and approximately $577,326.00 worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.46 or 0.00005523 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, Binance and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012793 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $109.41 or 0.01314140 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021478 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012032 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00050693 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,381.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001773 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.92 or 0.00299348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00107241 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
Buying and Selling BlockMason Credit Protocol
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, Binance and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockMason Credit Protocol must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.