Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 11th. Blocktix has a market cap of $30.83 million and $2.19 million worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blocktix token can now be purchased for approximately $0.77 or 0.00009303 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last week, Blocktix has traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004626 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $108.06 or 0.01304290 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012072 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00050585 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.43 or 0.00294814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00107052 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,102.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001197 BTC.
Blocktix Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Blocktix Token Trading
Blocktix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Blocktix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocktix must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blocktix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.