BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 11th. One BLUE token can now be purchased for about $0.39 or 0.00004749 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta and IDEX. BLUE has a market cap of $14.41 million and $38,197.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BLUE has traded 26.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012381 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004611 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.98 or 0.01292470 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021391 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012195 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,442.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002808 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00049784 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.79 or 0.00299455 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108409 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.