Bounty0x (CURRENCY:BNTY) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One Bounty0x token can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001651 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Gate.io, EtherDelta and Token Store. Bounty0x has a total market cap of $16.78 million and $250,209.00 worth of Bounty0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bounty0x has traded 6.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012505 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $107.50 or 0.01299360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012145 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00050405 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.22 or 0.00292758 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00106803 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,219.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00001143 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bounty0x is an Etherem-based bounty program management platform. Bounty0x acts as an intermediary, enabling start ups to post bounty programs and users to receive income for completing bounty tasks. BNTY is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Bounty0x's platform. “
Buying and Selling Bounty0x
Bounty0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Gate.io, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Bounty0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bounty0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bounty0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bounty0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bounty0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.