Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One Breakout coin can now be bought for about $0.34 or 0.00004033 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Breakout has a market cap of $6.20 million and approximately $7,731.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Breakout has traded up 0.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00046813 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.89 or 0.01215100 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00018961 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004009 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00035157 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009122 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 106.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00028599 BTC.
Breakout Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Buying and Selling Breakout
Breakout can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Breakout directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Breakout must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.