C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 11th. One C20 token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on exchanges including Bibox and IDEX. During the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the US dollar. C20 has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004630 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $108.41 or 0.01303510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021417 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012051 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00050862 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,709.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002409 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.95 or 0.00300000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00107113 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bibox. It is not currently possible to buy C20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade C20 must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy C20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.