Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded 10.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. In the last week, Centra has traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Centra has a total market cap of $57.47 million and approximately $1.95 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centra token can now be bought for about $0.85 or 0.00010283 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, OKEx, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012224 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.76 or 0.01298900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00049790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00107904 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.16 or 0.00281836 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002672 BTC.
Centra Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Centra Token Trading
Centra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Gate.io, OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Centra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centra must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.