ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 11th. One ClearPoll token can currently be purchased for about $2.39 or 0.00029202 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Kucoin. ClearPoll has a total market cap of $16.72 million and approximately $302,652.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ClearPoll has traded 24.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012550 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $110.23 or 0.01338500 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004629 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021142 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012171 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00049356 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 955.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002025 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.23 or 0.00306405 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00107829 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
ClearPoll Token Trading
ClearPoll can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Cryptopia and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase ClearPoll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ClearPoll must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ClearPoll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.