CoinDash (CURRENCY:CDT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. CoinDash has a market capitalization of $57.70 million and approximately $8.17 million worth of CoinDash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CoinDash has traded up 7% against the dollar. One CoinDash token can currently be bought for about $0.0886 or 0.00001071 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, Mercatox, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012149 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.07 or 0.01294020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021067 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00049560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00107552 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.05 or 0.00278566 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002654 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindash is an operating system for blockchain-based assets, it has the goal of making handling and trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced users in the cryptoshpere. The CoinDash’s ecosystem includes three synergistic components: Software-as-a-Service (Saas), Social Networking and the Marketplace. SaaS: CoinDash provides analytics that give users deep insight into the performance of their investments and help them make data driven decisions. Social Network: CoinDash provides social trading features that remove barriers for new and existing crypto users by letting them follow and copy-trade top investors. Marketplace: CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, an ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration. Every action within the CoinDash platform requires the user to pay a fee which is paid in the CoinDash (CDT), an Ethereum-based token Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment, creating a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system. “
Buying and Selling CoinDash
CoinDash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Binance, Mercatox, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase CoinDash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinDash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CoinDash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinDash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.