ColossusCoinXT (CURRENCY:COLX) traded 10.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. ColossusCoinXT has a market cap of $23.34 million and $31,222.00 worth of ColossusCoinXT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ColossusCoinXT has traded down 39.2% against the US dollar. One ColossusCoinXT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and CoinsMarkets.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $582.45 or 0.07213020 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00025421 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00036586 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00024043 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004359 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00014559 BTC.
- ChainCoin (CHC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004165 BTC.
ColossusCoinXT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ColossusCoinXT is a decentralized, open-source, and energy-efficient transaction platform. It is based on the popular PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward. “
ColossusCoinXT Coin Trading
ColossusCoinXT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to buy ColossusCoinXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ColossusCoinXT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ColossusCoinXT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ColossusCoinXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ColossusCoinXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.