COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. During the last week, COSS has traded up 2.5% against the US dollar. One COSS token can now be purchased for $0.66 or 0.00007952 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, COSS and EtherDelta. COSS has a market cap of $42.83 million and $367,925.00 worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012334 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004595 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $107.49 or 0.01294090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021272 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012065 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00049932 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00107010 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.75 or 0.00285929 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002656 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
Buying and Selling COSS
COSS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and COSS. It is not presently possible to buy COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COSS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy COSS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.