Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 11th. Covesting has a market cap of $18.85 million and approximately $98,600.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Covesting has traded down 10.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Covesting token can currently be bought for approximately $1.08 or 0.00012721 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012656 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $114.56 or 0.01352920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004628 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021227 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011817 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00050570 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.79 or 0.00316340 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00108096 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002638 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. “
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Covesting using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.