Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Credo has a market cap of $24.16 million and $2.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Credo has traded 25.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Credo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0439 or 0.00000528 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012594 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004638 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $108.22 or 0.01303010 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021451 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012067 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,549.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002832 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00050187 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.76 or 0.00298137 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00109160 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Buying and Selling Credo
Credo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Credo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.