Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last week, Crown has traded 8.5% higher against the dollar. Crown has a market capitalization of $44.06 million and $107,657.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crown coin can now be bought for approximately $2.57 or 0.00030975 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, C-CEX, BarterDEX and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,332.73 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,257.81 or 0.15166500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00049045 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.48 or 0.00342775 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00028602 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $153.35 or 0.01849070 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004732 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004565 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002404 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, BarterDEX, C-CEX, Bittrex, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.