CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVCOIN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. CVCoin has a market capitalization of $10.35 million and approximately $1,127.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, CVCoin has traded up 7.3% against the dollar. One CVCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $1.05 or 0.00012708 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012381 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004611 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.98 or 0.01292470 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021391 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012195 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,442.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002808 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00049784 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.79 or 0.00299455 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108409 BTC.
CVCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypviser uses blockchain technology to develop solutions for B2C and B2B markets. By providing genuine encryption key identification, Crypviser can prevent manipulation, interceptions MITM attacks on all communication levels. Crypviser has developed a security model, which is designed to meet the highest standards of cryptography for securely exchanging and storing all kinds of data. “
CVCoin Token Trading
CVCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to purchase CVCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CVCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CVCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.