Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Over the last seven days, Datum has traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar. Datum has a total market capitalization of $42.61 million and $1.70 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Datum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0528 or 0.00000637 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, AEX, COSS and Huobi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012395 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $107.58 or 0.01297240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021101 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012095 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00050049 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.04 or 0.00289888 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00107100 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002670 BTC.
Datum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, AEX, COSS and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.