DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Over the last week, DeepOnion has traded up 1% against the US dollar. One DeepOnion coin can now be bought for about $4.38 or 0.00052788 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Kucoin and Trade Satoshi. DeepOnion has a market cap of $43.84 million and $139,310.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.32 or 0.00087863 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00107808 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004340 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $65.62 or 0.00788193 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00036417 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00110921 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000186 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
DeepOnion Coin Trading
DeepOnion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.