Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Diamond coin can now be bought for about $12.52 or 0.00151072 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Livecoin and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Diamond has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $33.10 million and approximately $11,769.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $600.37 or 0.07246200 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00088099 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00031636 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.83 or 0.00142800 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $72.26 or 0.00872189 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.69 or 0.00068671 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00046981 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.15 or 0.00327675 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to buy Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.