Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded down 7.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Dimecoin has a total market cap of $29.69 million and approximately $86,895.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dimecoin has traded down 13.3% against the dollar. One Dimecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00068035 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001695 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020234 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009115 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002171 BTC.
Dimecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security. “
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dimecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.