district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. During the last week, district0x has traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One district0x token can currently be purchased for about $0.0797 or 0.00000961 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, Mercatox and OKEx. district0x has a total market capitalization of $47.82 million and approximately $782,375.00 worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012149 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $107.07 or 0.01294020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021067 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00049560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00107552 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.05 or 0.00278566 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002654 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
Buying and Selling district0x
district0x can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, Liqui, Mercatox, HitBTC, IDEX, Binance, ChaoEX, Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase district0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire district0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase district0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.