Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded 11% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 11th. Dovu has a market cap of $11.47 million and approximately $13,781.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Dovu has traded 20.6% lower against the US dollar. One Dovu token can now be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002161 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012574 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $108.14 or 0.01306080 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021437 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012091 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00049984 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,522.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002581 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.59 or 0.00297039 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00107339 BTC.
Dovu Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Dovu Token Trading
Dovu can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Dovu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dovu must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dovu using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.