DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 7.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $6.42 or 0.00077253 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $13.08 million and $54,564.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.33 or 0.00317010 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.79 or 0.00346641 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00067749 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002228 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.49 or 0.00138761 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.03 or 0.00326455 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00022552 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded down 50.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.93 or 0.00264895 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001613 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.