EarthCoin (CURRENCY:EAC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Over the last seven days, EarthCoin has traded 1% higher against the dollar. One EarthCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including AEX and CoinEgg. EarthCoin has a total market capitalization of $9.67 million and approximately $20,057.00 worth of EarthCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $153.04 or 0.01854520 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004379 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006203 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00026667 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00040369 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004837 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002182 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00034285 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EarthCoin uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is a scrypt coin descendant of Litecoin, Holders can send Earthcoin to anyone in the world – in 10 seconds – without having to worry about banks and borders, it uses a 365 day period & starts with 10,000 coins p/block & it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000 with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun). Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months. “
EarthCoin Coin Trading
EarthCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX and CoinEgg. It is not possible to purchase EarthCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EarthCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EarthCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EarthCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EarthCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.