Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One Elastic coin can now be bought for about $0.27 or 0.00003309 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex. In the last week, Elastic has traded down 8.3% against the U.S. dollar. Elastic has a total market cap of $24.37 million and $79,299.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002132 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001765 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010000 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 37.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000410 BTC.
Elastic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to purchase Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastic must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elastic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.