Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Elite has a total market capitalization of $9.03 million and approximately $14,133.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elite coin can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and CoinExchange. In the last week, Elite has traded 14% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00087175 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00107710 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00050680 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004300 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $64.72 or 0.00781935 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00036412 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 37.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.42 or 0.00101177 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Elite Coin Trading
Elite can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.