Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. During the last seven days, Elixir has traded 3.3% higher against the dollar. Elixir has a market cap of $11.45 million and approximately $58,764.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elixir token can now be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00004452 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012535 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004620 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.92 or 0.01307620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021147 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012163 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00049548 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 639.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.99 or 0.00302822 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00107546 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CoinExchange, Kucoin and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.