Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. In the last week, Energycoin has traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Energycoin has a total market capitalization of $17.80 million and approximately $14,496.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Energycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001789 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.70 or 0.00326363 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00022662 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012720 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012469 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Energycoin Coin Trading
Energycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Energycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Energycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.