EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. In the last week, EquiTrader has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar. One EquiTrader coin can currently be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00003107 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. EquiTrader has a market capitalization of $2.69 million and approximately $3,477.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $154.80 or 0.01823220 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006130 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009336 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026747 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00040096 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004655 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002184 BTC.
EquiTrader Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling EquiTrader
EquiTrader can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EquiTrader must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EquiTrader using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.