ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded up 21.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. ERC20 has a total market capitalization of $1.72 million and approximately $826.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ERC20 token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, ERC20 has traded down 38.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012496 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $113.40 or 0.01335700 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021195 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011815 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00050532 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 891.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001503 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.98 or 0.00317720 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00108009 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ERC20 must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ERC20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.